Work Permit

Home Work Permit


A Canadian work permit is the permission to take a job within Canada if you are from a foreign country. You usually need a work permit to work in Canada. In some cases, you can work without a permit or job offer in Canada.


At V-CAN Immigration Inc. we will help you with the processing of your application:

  • If you need a work Permit
  • You want to hire a foreign worker
  • Extend your work permit
  • Get your credentials assessed


If you want to work in Canada then your employer may need to get a labour market opinion (LMIA) to hire you. LMIA is a document from the Government of Canada that gives the employer permission to hire a foreign worker. We help our foreign worker clients to file their application for a work permit. We also assist your employer in getting the LMIA and the worker in obtaining the visa and work permit. Working with us will give you an edge over other applicants as we ensure a professionally prepared application.

Canada workpermit expert in Vancouver |

Canada workpermit expert

Quick Contact

    Need Help?

    Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days.
    +1 778-991-6520
    +91 9056110085