Study Permit

Home Study Permit


Canada welcomes more than 350,000 students from foreign jurisdictions each year. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute for the duration of the specified course or program.


To study in Canada, you may need a study permit.To be eligible to study in Canada you must:

  • Have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • Prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fee, cover your and your family members (accompanying you) living expenses.
  • Prove that you have enough money to arrange for return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • Have no criminal record. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.


V-CAN Immigration services Inc. has links with several institutes in Canada and can help students to go through complete admission process which otherwise could be very time consuming and complicated. V-CAN Immigration services Inc. provide help to students in identifying right courses which could build their future and could help get post graduate work permit and eventually could lead to permanent residence of Canada.

Study Visa Expert in Vancouver | Study Permit Expert in Vancouver

Quick Contact

    Need Help?

    Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days.
    +1 778-991-6520
    +91 9056110085