VISITOR VISA FOR CANADA
A visitor visa, also referred to as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), is an immigration document that allows foreign nationals to travel to and enter Canada. Unless you are from a visa-exempt country, you will need a visitor visa to enter Canada whether you are coming as a student, temporary worker, or simply to visit.
Some people need Visitor’s Visa if they wish to visit Canada. We will direct you step by step to apply for Visa if you wish to:
- Visit on Business
- Visit as a tourist
- Extend your stay in Canada
Basic requirements to Visit Canada:
- Have a passport -a valid travel document
- Good health
- Convince an immigration officer that you will return back to your home country after the duration of your visit
- Have enough money for your stay
- In some cases you may be required to submit a letter of invitation
Visitor visas, whether single entry or multiple entry, allow foreign nationals to legally live in Canada for up to six months at a time. At the end of this period, your legal status will expire and you must leave Canada. Foreign nationals who would like to extend their stay beyond six months must apply to do so while their temporary resident status is still valid.
Visitor visa for canada expert in vancouver | Canada Visitor Visa
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days.